CASEapps Updates Popular Tags Application: It’s Organization Made Simple
Boston, Massachusetts – August 11, 2011 – CASEapps, app developer for the Mac, iPhone and iPad, has announced the latest update to its popular keyword-based organization app, Tags 2.2.1. Tagging is a superior way to associate files to one another by using keywords, rather than rigid folders. The Tags app allows users to “tag” files and folders, emails in Mail, photos in iPhoto(R), bookmarks in Safari(R), and more, directly from within the application itself, associating files of different types to one another with ease and without creating duplicates. Version 2.2.1 offers enhanced Mac OS X Lion support, as well as various fixes for tagging with Mail.app and support for tagging within the Chromium browser.
Tags allows users to manage their files more efficiently than using folders, resulting in faster work and increased productivity. For more information on Tags 2.2.1, or to download the app, please visit the link below.
The Tags application allows users to tag all their files on their Mac, such as files and folders in the finder, emails in Mail, photos in iPhoto, bookmarks in Safari, etc., directly from within the application. It allows the user to associate files of different types to one another with ease and without creating duplicates. Users can apply many different tags to a single file, as well as apply the same tag to multiple files. This allows users to associate files to one another in a way far superior to a rigid file / folder structure.
With Tags, users can quickly find files irrespective of file type or where they were saved. Tags can be invoked with a simple keystroke in most applications so that users can Tag files and search for Tags, wherever they are.
* Tag files directly in all supported applications
* Enhanced Spotlight Search Interface
* Browse tagged items with Quick Look previews
Tags works natively with all applications that properly support AppleScript(R). The following are popular apps that are fully supported:
* Browsers: Safari, Chromium etc.
* Microsoft(R) Office(R) (Word, Excel)
* iWork(R) (Pages, Keynote)
* OmniOutliner, OmniGraffle
* iPhoto(R), iTunes(R)
Pricing and Availability:
Tags is available now for $29.00 (USD). A free trial is available for download from the CASEapps website.
Established in March 2008, CASEapps develops innovative and easy to use consumer applications for the Mac, iPhone and iPad platforms. Copyright (C) 2011 CASEapps. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Follow Us On
- iStoryTime Library now available on the App Store!
- Prank friends with dreadful sounds using Sounds Grate
- Explore the 3D world of WeeWaa RockOn for iOS
- Check an extraordinarily simple game called PostHarvest for iOS
- Most Helpful and Interesting Educational Apps
- The best iOS map measuring experience with Map Calculator for iOS
- Boggle your mind with Takuzu for iOS
- Make money by taking photos on the iPhone with Clashot
- Little Chomp for iOS & Android gets even better with 3 new leaderboards
- Looking for a mobile survey app? Check out SurveyToGo for Android
- Explore an entirely new approach to presentation with Present Perfect for iOS
- Juniper Network’s Security Expert Certification Exam
- Magazines the way they were meant to be on the iPad with Readr
- Professional-grade portrait touch ups with Visage Lab for iOS
- Explore virtually unlimited music possibilites with Music Tubee for iOS
Tagsandroid android app android game android review app application appoday app review appshrink blackberry CCleaner command featured free game review giveaway giveaways images infographic ipad ipad app ipad game ipad review iphone iphone app iphone game iphone review ipod lifetopix mac app mac review news organizer os x panorama press release promo code promo codes review submit app submit press release terminal tips touch tweaks