Stockholm, Sweden – ‘nocknock’ is a new free iPhone app from Agile Dimension, which lets you chat with anyone nearby using Bluetooth. No Internet connection needed. It works just like any messaging app, except that you may only chat with people within Bluetooth range. Perfect at the crazy noisy Halloween party! Invite the cute witch across the room to a chat by holding your iPhone sideways, which displays a ‘nocknock’ invitation screen.
* Beautiful flowing, vivid iOS 7 user interface
* Lightning fast messaging: The messages transmits in-air between the devices
* Simple usage: start the app, browse for people nearby, chat
* Chat anywhere; underground, in subways, bars. Even in airplanes, if allowed
* Encrypted messaging: No way of tracking a user or messages. No servers. Absolute privacy – No NSA
* Group chat with up to eight people at the same time
* Possibility to chat with others on the same Wifi network
Anonymity is a powerful thing; Oscar Wilde once said: “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth”. ‘nocknock’ gives you this mask by providing full anonymity.
Pricing and Availability:
nocknock 1.0 is available for free on the App Store in the Social Networking category. The app runs on iPhone, iPad and iPod touch with iOS 7. Requires Bluetooth 4.0 which is available in iPhone 4s and later models. The Bluetooth range is usually 50 yards or less, depending on the surroundings.
Agile Dimension Inc. is a company with passion for the beauty in functionality and simplicity. As Albert Einstein once said; ‘Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler’. The company is a 21th century network of talents, with published apps since the start of the App Store in 2008. Copyright (C) 2013 Agile Dimension Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.