Melbourne, Australia – WireMuch.com today announces CheckItOut Multi Annotation Tool 1.2 for iOS, an update to its innovative photo app that allows users draw or write on images, web pages, or maps. Ideal for use by business professionals, web designers, engineers, students, artists, or anyone needing to provide visual feedback, the app allows users to share their markups via email, Twitter, or Facebook, or they can save them to the Photo Library or Pasteboard. Five different colors are available for users to circle, underline, point, cross out, frame, draw, and comment. The updated app includes an integrated web browser for annotating web pages, a map viewer for adding markups to any map, and a photo viewer for drawing on images from the built-in camera, Photo Library, Camera Roll, etc.
* Add as many notes as necessary – no limits
* Define markup colors to stay organized even after multiple revisions
* Import images and photos or take a new photo with the iDevice’s camera
* Save the annotated image to the Photo Library for use in other apps
* Save to the Pasteboard to paste into other apps
* Save annotated images to the Photo Album, share them by email, or post to Facebook or Twitter
* Integrated email and Facebook connectivity without leaving the app
* Share annotations and markups via email, Facebook and Twitter (shortens URLs for Twitter)
* Optimized for iPhone 5
* Remove annotations simply by shaking the device or using the Clear button
Billions of bits of data are shared every second, much of it as still images. Photos, graphics, web pages, maps, screenshots, scans, and other images comprise a significant amount of all the data transmitted across the World Wide Web. These images are filled with information (a picture is worth a thousand words), but communicating about these images in text format is slow and imprecise. CheckItOut solves this problem by allowing users to include the very image on which they are commenting within their message. Annotating the image allows the user to combine graphical symbols and text comments as an overlay to the original image. And users are free to draw on the image without any limit and may employ five different colors simultaneously.
CheckItOut eliminates the need for tedious highlighters or sloppy callout boxes. Freehand drawing allows complete freedom of annotation, including lines, shapes, and text, which can be used to:
* Identify a location and show a route on a map
* Highlight changes to or errors in any document
* Communicate revisions made to a website, design, photo, or text
* Provide explicit comments regarding any image using text and drawings
* Point out something of interest
* Have fun re-creating a drawing or photo
* Doodle over or alter images
“Say goodbye to long-winded explanations, ineffective printouts, and tedious highlighter pens,” stated Sophia Salem of WireMuch.com. “You’ll be thrilled with the effectiveness of this app – and best of all, it’s so easy to use!”
* iPhone or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 3.0 MB
Pricing and Availability:
CheckItOut Multi Annotation Tool 1.2 is $0.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photo & Video category. Review copies are available on request.
Based in Melbourne, Australia, WireMuch.com was founded by Dzulkiflee Taib and Sophia Salem in 2010. It aims to create quality iPhone, iPad, and Android Apps that give users a rich user experience and are a joy to use. Its motto “much more than wireless” is the driving force to give more than just a simple wireless mobile app. WireMuch is a division of Melbourne Gifts Pty Ltd. Copyright (C) 2010-2012 WireMuch.com. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.