Tel Aviv, Israel – Chic or Shock? 1.03 for iOS and Android combines fashion and game like behavior all in one. Right from the start you will be able browse thousands of looks and styles from the community and give your own opinion. You can also share any fashion or style related look and immediately receive feedback for a photo.
The application features an advanced rating system for any photo and user. Fashion bloggers, stylists and any user can compete with the rest of the community for the highest achievable rating.
Any user in the application can invite up to 3 friends to act as their Jury. You can privately send photos to jury members before releasing to the rest of the community and get opinion from the people you care about most, instantly. Jury members are able to receive ‘feedback requests’ (By push messages) and immediately reply by voting Chic or Shock or by leaving a feedback.
* Provide feedback and get your own for any style from the entire community
* Invite and follow your facebook friends and share favorite outfits and styles
* Dynamic user and photo rating system to see the most popular fashion items and looks
* Challenge your friends and others for the highest achievable ‘Chic’ rating and become a trendsetter
* Create your own Jury of friends whom their opinion matters most. Send photos directly to your Jury and receive instant feedback
* Join as a Jury member to as many friends you had like and share your instant opinion on outfits
* iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5, iPod touch (3rd/4th/5th generation), iPad, and Android
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later Android 2.2
* 2.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Chic or Shock? version 1.03 is free and available worldwide through the App Store in the Lifestyle category. It is also available on Google Play.
Chic or Shock is an independent studio formed in 2012 by Barak Yemini, Rotem Tal and Nadav Gruber. Chic or Shock? is their first release. Copyright (C) 2012-2013 Chic or Shock. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.