Casselberry, Florida – Econ Technologies updates ChronoSync to version 4.3.7 which contains several new features and fixes. As always, all existing ChronoSync users update for free. We are continuously updating all our apps and never charge for new versions. No user is ever left behind. ChronoSync is the automated synchronization and backup application for Mac(R) OS X that can synchronize, backup, and create bootable backups. Download and try the demo, or purchase ChronoSync for $40.00 USD.
ChronoSync version 4.3.7 includes the following features and fixes:
* Added the capability to specify a login domain when entering a username in network volume Target Options
* Added logic to overcome the situation where the OS would not immediately detect that a mounted SMB volume had become disconnected
* Changed the way we collect file and folder information from NAS volumes to prevent overloading and hanging certain NAS devices
* Fixed a problem where scheduled syncs would stop running after a missed scheduled sync
* Fixed a problem where ChronoSync was not ignoring mounted local and network volumes when scanning the local file system
* Fixed a problem with sending notification emails when aborting a sync that could have resulted in a hang
* Fixed a minor problem with date conversion when no date is specified
* Fixed a problem where the installer was attempting to reference an object that was already disposed of
ChronoSync is the easy way to synchronize, backup, and create bootable backups. ChronoSync can sync or backup to almost anything you can connect to your Mac. This includes folders on your Mac, other Macs, PC’s, external drives, NAS drives, or anything you can mount to your Mac. ChronoSync will run natively on both Power PC and Intel-based Macintosh(R) computers running Mac OS X 10.5 and later – Leopard, Snow Leopard, Lion, and Mountain Lion. ChronoSync is available in English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, and Japanese. Download and try the demo, or purchase ChronoSync for $40.00 USD.
Econ Technologies, Inc. was established in Central Florida in 1991 by D. Proni. It is named after the Econlockhatchee River, which flows near our offices in Oviedo, FL. Initially formed to create hard drive systems and utility software for Apple computers, Econ shifted its focus in 1993 towards Apple Macintosh software development. Econ Technologies, Inc has been creating Apple software for over 20 years including the ChronoSync Connection which links ChronoSync, ChronoAgent for Mac OS X, and ChronoMonitor for the iPhone together. Copyright (C) 1991-2013 Econ Technologies, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo and Mac OS X platforms are trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.