Class Warfare is real, and now iOS users can play as the One Percent
Rochester, New York – Play as the One Percent and appease the ‘dependents!’ As a One Percenter, users must respond to the angry mob of striking union workers, pregnant women, hungry citizens, and more! Class Warfare is a combination First Person Shooter (slingshotter, technically) plus Whack-A-Mole, and Augmented Reality (on camera equipped devices)!
It’s a parody of the so-called “Class Warfare” that pits the One Percent against the working class. Whatever side you are on, you can enjoy the game that our so-called leaders play every day!
To appease each dependent, users must select the right tool to respond with. For example, when a striking worker appears, use the courts and throw the book (gavel) at them! For the poor guy in a barrel, throw money at the problem to spread the wealth around! Will work for food? Let them eat cake! Users can even offer an aspirin for a pregnant mom’s healthcare needs! Users must choose wisely if the dependent is to be appeased. Choose incorrectly and the number of dependents will increase!
Left, right, center, it doesn’t matter! Everyone can embrace the silly political arguments that each side makes and just enjoy the Class Warfare!
Finally, after six months of rejection, Apple finally approved Class Warfare, just one week before the election! Originally, funny quotes from famous politicians and pundits were spoken, such as these gems:
* “Spread the wealth around” (John McCain and Barack Obama)
* “I’m not concerned about the poor” (Mitt Romney)
* “Back in my days, they used Bayer aspirin for contraception. The gals put it between their knees.” (Foster Friess)
* “I will buy all of the women as much aspirin to put between their knees as they want.” (Rush Limbaugh)
Those quotes had to be removed, and some of the language toned down, but the app is still fun and can be played by users on either side of the political spectrum. Whether users agree with the philosophy that aspirin is the answer to America’s healthcare concerns, or that money can solve all problems, the one thing all Americans should agree upon is that Class Warfare is real and being waged every day. So vote early and vote often, and get Class Warfare, the app.
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 14.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Class Warfare 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Based in Rochester, New York, NoTie creates clever and useful apps, such as text-to-speech talking caller iD ringtones as well as a talking soundboard for kids with Autism and other non-verbal users. Our team picked the company name because we are determined to never have to wear a tie for work again. Also, ties represent form over function. We believe apps should be designed to be usable, quickly and easily, without unnecessary frills. Copyright (C) 2012 No Tie, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Follow Us On
By OBREAKSL penny stocks
- Professional-grade portrait touch ups with Visage Lab for iOS
- Explore virtually unlimited music possibilites with Music Tubee for iOS
- Looking for college books? Check out CollegeBooks for iPhone
- Bored? Kill some time with Smashing Egg Tido for iOS
- Check out this cool Unity-powered 3D role playing game called Axe and Fate
- Take control of your Windows computer with your Android device with Windows Controller
- Challenge your brain with fun and addictive mini-games in TouchMii for iPhone
- Keep your documents on the iPhone safe with Scan and Protect!
- The Max in Poker Enjoyment is available with 888poker Mobile HD
- Tickle your brain with this awesome puzzle game for iPhone
- Check out this extraordinarily difficult, yet extremely addicting puzzel game for Android
- Create and edit your spreadsheets in style with Permanent for iPad
- Wake up & stay in touch with the world with Clock Weather News for iPhone!
- Discrete and private messaging with iDelete for iPhone
- Share your photo memories in style with Picerty for iPhone
Tagsandroid android app android game android review app application appoday app review appshrink blackberry CCleaner command featured free game review giveaway giveaways images infographic ipad ipad app ipad game ipad review iphone iphone app iphone game iphone review ipod lifetopix mac app mac review news organizer os x panorama press release promo code promo codes review submit app submit press release terminal tips touch tweaks