Almere, Netherlands – Today, Tappable is thrilled to introduce Classified 1.0, an iPhone app that helps the user to hide and protect sensitive data like photos and videos, notes or contacts from prying eyes. It automatically warns the user when someone attempts to gain access to the sensitive information by sending an e-mail containing the photo, the location, and the passcode entered that the intruder attempted to use. All sensitive information is secured in a single location using a passcode.
With Classified, users can import and manage their existing photos, videos, and list of contacts. Photos and videos can be arranged in albums you create yourself. Users can also create private notes. Classified additionally has a unique and exclusive feature where it alerts users when someone enters an incorrect passcode. It sends the user an e-mail with the photo, location, and the passcode the user entered. Simple as that!
In contrast to other similair applications, we’ve spend a lot of time crafting an uncluttered, content based, user interface. It is intuitive and easy to use.
* Uncluttered content based user interface, easy to use
* Hide and protect sensitive data like photo’s, video’s, contacts and notes in one place, passcode protected.
* Automatically receive an email when an intruder attempts to gain access; email contains user photo, location and entered passcode
* Access Lockout: disable access for a specific amount of time after multiple failed passcode attempts
* Intruder logbook: Each failed passcode attempt will be logged
* Import, manage, browse and share photo’s, video’s, notes or contacts
* English and Dutch
* iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 2.9 MB
Pricing and Availability
Classified 1.0 is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Utilities and Productivity categories for $0,99 (USD).
Located in Almere, the Netherlands, Tappable was founded in 2009 by Damir Tursunovic. Tappable designs and develops simple, beautiful and effective iOS applications. Copyright (C) 2012 Tappable. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.