Saint Petersburg, Russian Federation – MBT today is pleased to introduce ClassyGram for iOS & Android, its new Instagram client that provides instant access to the official accounts of the most popular celebrities and brands posting on the photo sharing service. The app includes three listing categories through which users can browse: People, Brands, and Galleries. Galleries include broad topics like Fashion, Rich Kids of Instagram, Cute Things, and Hot Cars. ClassyGram’s main window highlights those chosen the most popular people and events of the week. Ideal for effortlessly following the most candid snapshots of famous people, brands, and events, ClassyGram’s is among the largest catalogs anywhere of official Instagram accounts representative of class, beauty, and fame.
* More than 850 cool Instagram accounts you can follow with one tap
* Huge catalog of famous people and brands
* Catalog updates every week
* Celebs Top Chart
* Special Galleries fitting every taste
* Celebrities’ official accounts
Since acquired by Facebook in April 2012 for about $1 billion, Instagram has continued to grow rapidly. Offering searchable, mobile device photographs that are uploaded at the rate of more than 40 million per day, the photo-sharing service’s #hashtag and caption have become instantly recognizable. Originally marketed as an easy way for families and friends to share pix online, Instagram has been enthusiastically embraced by the glitterati, who regularly share their lives in pictures with followers in real-time.
In recognition of this trend, ClassyGram is an Instagram client that permits access to only those Instagram accounts that have earned a place in its exclusive listings. With an urbane graphic design, flawless user interface, and speedy access via prefetch and caching, the app makes it simple and enjoyable to browse, follow, and like Instagram’s most high profile users.
People Category (in order of number of followers):
* Fashion (70+ listings) – including Kim Kardashian, Khloe Kardashian, Lauren Conrad, Kat Von D, Tyra Banks, Miranda, Candice Swanepoel, Nicole Richie, Michelle Phan, Alessandra Ambrosio
*Music (100+ listings) – including Justin Bieber, Rihanna, Taylor Swift, Beyonce, Sean Diddy Combs, Wiz Khalifa, Alicia Keys, Snoop Dogg, Drake, Meek Mill
* Sports (180+ listings) – including LeBron James, Kevin Durant, Carmelo Anthony, Floyd Mayweather, Vernon Davis, Chad Johnson, Chris Paul, Tony Hawk, Blake Griffin, McKayla Maroney
* TV (60+ listings) – including Ashley Benson, Ryan Seacrest, Amber Rose, Brody Jenner, Christina Milian, Emma Roberts, Jimmy Fallon, Vanessa Hudgens, Woranuch Wongsawan, Ian Somerhalder
* Movies – (50+ listings) – including Zooey Deschanel, Jessica Alba, Channing Tatum, Zac Efron, Dane Cook, Ashton Kutcher, Chloe Grace Moretz, Jules Hough, Mark Hoppus, Emmy Rossum
* Others – (50+ listings) – including Barack Obama, Shane Dawson, Ray William Johnson, Sophia Grace & Rosie, Angeliki Jackson, Audrey Kawasaki, Otavio and Gustavo Pandolfo, Madzilla, Gemma Correll, Yoko Ono
Brands Category (in order of number of followers):
* Food – including Starbucks Coffee, Red Bull, Monster Energy, Ben & Jerry’s, Taco Bell, Rockstar Energy Drink, Dunkin’ Donuts, Chobani, Innocent, New Belgium Brewing
* Fashion (80+ listings) – including Victoria’s Secret, Nike, Christian Louboutin, Forever21, Topshop, Burberry, H&M, Marc Jacobs Intl, Asos, Free People
* Cars (50+ listings) – including Audi, BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Volkswagen, Lamborghini Automobili, Hoonigan, Fifteen52, Chevrolet, Harley-Davidson, MINI
* Sports (130+ listings) – including NBA, Los Angeles Lakers, Miami Heat, Boston Celtics, NFL, San Francisco 49ers, New York Knicks, New England Patriots, Chicago Bulls, Oklahoma City Thunder
* Media (50+ listings) – including National Geographic, MTV, E! Online, Playboy, Billboard, NBC News, Today Show, NYTimes Fashion, This Is NPR, Surfer
* Others (40+ listings) – including Go Pro, NASA Goddard, MoMA, GE, Charity: water, Sharpie, Southwest Airlines, Fender Guitar, Brooklyn Museum, New Museum
“Are you instabored?” asked Kristina Nikulenkova of MBT. “We’ve got more than 850 cool Instagram accounts including Starbucks, Rihanna, Victoria’s Secret, Audi, Nicole Richie, Los Angeles Lakers, NASA, LeBron James, Jimmy Fallon and that’s only the tip of the iceberg! ClassyGram provides the biggest base of official Instagram accounts all in one place. Who’s instacooler – Kim Kardashian or Jessica Alba? Use Top Charts to know it!”
* iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5, iPod touch (3rd/4th/5th generation), and iPad
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* 5.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
ClassyGram 1.0 is $0.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Social Networking category. The app is also available for Android for $0.99. Review copies are available on request.
MBT Limited is based in Saint-Petersburg, Russia, and was founded by Dmitriy Zaretskiy in 2012. MBT is a young company that aims to improve competencies in the development, marketing, publishing and operating of mobile applications. MBT is represented by 2 companies: Mobbtech (apps development and publishing) and Mobbnet (marketing within mobile content). Copyright (C) 2013 MBT. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.