Luoyang, China – Linqsoft released their newly designed game Coco Dress Up 3D 1.0.0 on Apple Store. In this kid-friendly and incredible creative app, users get to pick and match clothes and accessories from more than 400 items for Coco, the cute 3D girl. The items are categorized as tops, bottoms, dresses, shoes, bags, eye color, skin color, hair styles, hats, hair decorations, jewelry, gloves, glasses, and many other accessories. Various dress themes are also included: fantasy, uniform, wedding, animal, fashion, casual and so on. Users get to choose from them all freely to challenge the matching skills and fashion sense, with no rules, stress or time limits.
* 400+ items for you to challenge your matching skills
* 6 different themed dress styles: fantasy, profession, wedding, fun, fashion, casual
* Real 3D game – you can see Coco from any angle – It’s easy to enlarge, reduce, move and rotate Coco freely
* 10 Character Animations
* Easy-to-use, kid-friendly interface with incredible creative possibilities
* Take a photo of Coco and share it with your friends via Facebook or Email
* Take part in our contest to be the No. 1 super stylist of the week
* No rules, stress or time limits – play in any way you like
* No third-party advertising; safe for all ages
The users could also have fun with taking photo for Coco, or, with Coco except dressing her up. There are many background pictures for selection: rainy street, shopping mall, sunny town, seaside, island，castle, field, party, and etc. It’s also possible to customize the background with photos from their camera roll. The users are always welcomed to take a group photo with Coco, the 3D model. After taking a photo, it’s time to share it with families and friends, via Facebook or by sending an E-mail.
Another thing to introduce is the contest system. The users could send their Coco’s photo in the app, by tapping the crown button displayed under the photo just taken. Interesting and creative ones are selected as winners every week and exhibited in the app with tens of thousands of Coco users. “Super Stylist” will be updated on each Friday and the user could check it weekly, by tapping the crown button in the main page.
“When I was a little girl, I was crazy about dressing up my Barbie doll. That brought me a lot of fun. So I’m designing this digital dress up toy to the kids, especially girls. I’m sure they will like it.”, said Yang, the CEO of Linqsoft, and also the original designer of this game.
* English, Korean, Japanese, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later (iOS 5, IOS 6 tested)
* iPhone 4/4S, iPod touch (4th generation), and iPad 1/2/3
* 75.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Coco Dress Up 3D 1.0.0 is free to download and available through the App Store in the Games/Kids, and Games/Family categories. Additional dresses and accessories are available as an in-app purchase from $0.99 (USD). Review copies are available on request.
Linqsoft focuses on making fun and educational APP/games for kids. Copyright (C) 2011-2013 Linqsoft. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.