Alexandria, Egypt – ConnectMe RDP is an ideal application for anyone looking for controlling/driving Windows-based computers remotely using iOS devices. ConnectMe RDP supports full set of RDP standards such as Remote Desktop Gateway, RemoteApps, Secure Socket Layer (SSL) and Network Level Authentication (NLA) with CredSSP. In addition, ConnectMe RDP allows files & sound redirection so you can listen to remote audio directly on your devices and transfer files between your devices and remote computers. Also, it has a unique multi-viewer feature that allows viewing and driving multiple remote computers at the same time.
Note: ConnectMe RDP doesn’t require any software installation on host computers
* Multi-Viewer to view and control multiple remote computers at the same time
* Supports all security methods; Basic, Secure Socket Layer (SSL) and Network Level Authentication (NLA) with CredSSP
* Supports Remote Desktop Gateway, Session Broker and RemoteApps
* Transfer and share files between remote computers and your device
* Listen to remote audio directly on your device
* Supports drawing orders, compression and caching to provide high performance
* Supports 8, 16 and 24 bit colors and custom screen resolutions
* Local file browser to manage local app storage: create new folders, rename, move, delete, copy, cut and paste
* Open files using built-in or installed apps
* On-screen extended keyboard with full standard keys (alt, ctrl, Fn keys)
* Supports 20 keyboard languages
* Zoom in/out, fit to screen and pinch-to-zoom
* Supports grouping to organize connections into groups
* Password protection
* Supports Wake on LAN and NetBIOS names
Pricing and Availability:
ConnectMe RDP1.0 is available for only $0.99 and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the utilities category.
* iPhone, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* This app is optimized for iPhone 5
* 17.0 MB
Atef Shehata is an independent developer whose focus is on mobile applications development. Copyright (C) 2013 Atef Shehata. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.