Oakland, California – Today Corpus Collusion added Instant Import to The Recipe Box app, with support for dozens of popular recipe sites. With a single tap, users can add a recipe found on the Web to their collection on iPad, or with The Recipe Box To Go! app, an iPhone or iPod touch. This new version also includes additional features that make entering recipes even easier.
“We’re proud to make clipping recipes a piece of cake,” said chief architect and company co-founder Kathy Tafel. “Instant Import was our number one user request, and we love making our customers happy.”
Now taking recipes to go is not only easy, but a terrific value. Corpus Collusion is offering introductory pricing of The Recipe Box To Go version 2.0 at just $0.99.
“We want every home chef with a handheld iOS device to take their recipe collection anywhere,” said said visual designer and company co-founder Vibrata Chromodoris. “Before, The Recipe Box To Go! was a great companion app to the iPad version. Now with Instant Import, it stands on its own.”
Instant Import support is just the latest in a string of innovations that bring magic to the mundane. Earlier this year, Corpus Collusion introduced Recipe Link that allows foodies to sync their favorite recipes between theirs or their friends’ iPad, iPhone and iPod touch over the same local WiFi network. The Recipe Box is a top app in the Food & Drink category, featured by Apple multiple times in the New & Noteworthy, What’s Hot, and Staff Favorites areas of the iTunes app store. With the latest release, Corpus Collusion continues its course of inventive iOS offerings.
Key Features Include:
* Instant Import from dozens of supported sites
* Convenience capture and web search for other recipe sites
* Enter recipes from any website, email or digital document with copy and paste
* Use The Recipe Box keyboard to tap in shortcuts for cooking terms (iPad only)
* Add photos and video
* Write notes while cooking
* Retina Display graphics on all available devices
* Focus on ingredients and instructions with no-distractions cook layout
* Switch easily between multiple recipes while tracking the current step
* Delightful print and email layouts
* Search for multiple ingredients in powerful search bar
* Keep a bookmarks list and instantly track history
* Email or print ingredients as a shopping list
* Customize cookbook sections with categories
* Access recipes without an Internet connection
* Keep recipes or recipe collections in sync across iPad, iPhone and iPod touch
* Share recipes with other The Recipe Box users
* Share a single recipe, a found set, or entire collection
* User controls what gets shared and received
* Requires both devices to be connected to same local WiFi network
Pricing And Availability:
The Recipe Box App is available for (USD) $3.99 from the App Store on iPad. The Recipe Box To Go! App is available for (USD) $0.99 from the App Store on iPhone and iPod touch.
Corpus Collusion was founded in 2009 to develop smart software for iOS devices – offerings both stylish and ingenious. Company co-founder Kathy Tafel is a Mac industry innovator with nearly a decade of experience at Apple. Company co-founder Vibrata Chromodoris is a fine artist whose work has been seen around the world. Copyright (C) 2012 Corpus Collusion. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.