Cupertino, California – Load.Me presents Cosmo Battles, a 3D mobile turn-based strategy game. The game is released for iOS and Android devices and now is available on Google Play and App Store. Cosmo Battles is a new turn-based strategy and tactical game in a space setting for iOS. The game features high-quality 3D graphics and a simple but effective control scheme. The player is presented with a story mode campaign that will see them fight around different corners of the galaxy as a captain of the motorized Space Marines.
Cosmo Battles is a strategic turn-based game with gorgeous graphics. The battles in the game take place in several different types of locations, each featuring a unique art and gameplay style. To succeed in the game, the player will have to unlock new types of units, upgrade them, use pick-ups and buy bonuses during battle with credits they earned by successfully completing previous missions and unlocking achievements. The player will have to make heavy use of tactics and strategy in order succeed and progress throughout the game, especially on harder difficulty settings.
The main features of Cosmo Battles are:
* Colourful 3D graphics
* 20 challenging missions with varying objectives
* Several difficulty levels for artificial intelligence
* 3 types of locations in space setting
* 6 types of combat units: different types of units have their advantages and specific uses
* Unit upgrade system: upgrading units increases their combat power and efficiency
* Achievement system: by completing special objectives the players will be able to earn more credits
* More content available in further updates, including new missions, unit upgrades and location types
* Available in eight languages: English, Russian, Chinese, Portuguese, Spanish, German, French, Korean
* iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* Optimized for iPhone 5
* 90.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Cosmo Battles features both free and paid versions for Android and iOS. Cosmo Battles 1.0 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. The free version has limited unlockable missions, while the full version features all the missions. Additional content, such as new missions and unit grades will be available in further updates.
Load Me is a Kiev-based studio, professionally engaged in the development of software solutions for Android and iOS mobile platforms. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2013 Load Me. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.