Porto, Portugal – AppGeneration today is proud to announce the release of Crazy Formula 2, a puzzle game masterpiece for iOS and Android. The first version of Crazy Formula got more than 2 Million downloads and more than a thousand 5 star reviews worldwide. We couldn’t miss this phenomenon, so we decided to launch Crazy Formula 2 for the Holiday Season!
Crazy Formula 2 brings us the same puzzle game style as in the previous version, but with a new redesigned interface and a varied set of new elements. The main goal of this game is to crack a way to join the tubes together and make the formula (fluid) pass through all the lab tubes, till it gets to its final destination, the formula’s recipient.
Crazy Formula 2 has 90 levels, gathered in 10 different formula books. If you are having trouble in solving some of the puzzles, just use the available hints. Try to solve the puzzles with the minimum amount of moves in order to get 3 bonus stars!
* 90 levels/puzzles
* 10 “formula books” (each with 9 levels)
* Tutorials (for the key levels)
* Intuitive gameplay and new effects: drag and rotate the tubes; mix colors together, delay the flow, change colors, new passage tubes, portals and drain tubes
* Game Center with achievements (for iOS)
* Reviewed graphics and sounds
* Hints to unlock levels
Only For Smart People!
Device Requirements (iOS):
* Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later (suggested iOS 6 or later)
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* This app is optimized for iPhone 5
* Books with read-along in English and Spanish
* 31.8 MB
Device Requirements (Android):
* Requires Android OS 2.2 or later
* 7.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Crazy Formula 2 (v1.0) is available at $0.99 (USD) in the games (puzzle and board) category in the App Store and in the Google Play Store. This price is a 50% discount price (for the first week only).
Based in Porto, Portugal, AppGeneration Software specializes in software development and editorial content to provide a unique experience centered on smartphones and tablets. Copyright (C) 2013 AppGeneration. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod, and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.