Moscow, Russian Federation – Alexander Efremov, an indie developer with over 15 years of experience in the IT field, is pleased to announce the release of his debut iOS game “Crazy Teapots”, a new fast-paced action game based on a unique concept featuring fascinating network gameplay.
Crazy Teapots is an entertaining 3D Deathmatch Game where players are teapots and missiles are fruit. One has never seen such a thrilling shooting game before. Play against computer-controlled players (bots) or your friends on one of the provided game maps and enjoy the fun! This fast-paced action game loads really fast and has perfectly smooth frame rate.
* Universal application for iPod touch/iPhone/iPad devices
* Game interface translated to all languages currently supported by iOS devices
* Native support for Retina display
* Network game play with friends via Bluetooth, over Wi-Fi or Online
* Voice chat option in network games
* Several maps to play on, each with their own design
* Three bots intelligence levels
* Up to 8 players in one game
* Adjustable game parameters (incl. an option to choose your player’s color)
* TV out support
* Three virtual camera modes: first-person perspective and two third-person tracking perspectives (behind and above)
* Three kinds of missiles, each with their own features
* Health and shield packs
* Physically realistic motion
* Intuitive game controls (joysticks)
* Players appearances reflect their health state in the game
* No banner advertising
Crazy Teapots supports languages in US English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian and Vietnamese.
* iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, 2/3/4G iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* Universal Application
* 12.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Crazy Teapots 3D 1.0.1 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Located in Moscow, Russia, Alexander Efremov is an independent developer whose focus is on iOS games. Copyright (C) 2012 Alexander Efremov. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.