Mons, Belgium – Creaceed announces the immediate availability of Emulsio 2 – Powerful Video Stabilization for iPhone and iPad. Emulsio stabilizes videos recorded with iPhone or iPad, or even GoPro(TM) cameras, automatically removing unpleasant camera shake. Emulsio compensates horizontal, vertical, and rotational camera motion, as well as wobble (rolling shutter) distortion.
Emulsio’s stabilization technology goes beyond iOS’s built-in processing: it gives you additional capabilities to make your videos even more beautiful. You can process any videos with Emulsio, that come either directly from an iOS device or another H.264 camera such as the amazing GoPro(TM).
Emulsio provides precise control and previewing capability right within the app. Its stabilization technology is able to compensate horizontal, vertical, and rotational camera motion, as well as wobble distortion (i.e. rolling shutter artifacts). Time editing is very easy and non-destructive: simply select and trim any part of the video in the timeline.
Emulsio 2 introduces many new features, and the live comparison is definitely among the most useful ones. You can play both original and stabilized videos simultaneously, and even inspect them frame by frame. This helps you fine-tune stabilization settings before final export.
Emulsio’s Main Features:
* Improved video stabilization: Emulsio compensates horizontal, vertical and rotational camera motion
* Wobble distortion: Emulsio corrects rolling shutter distortion
* Black border handling: stabilization strength is automatically decreased to avoir black borders from appearing
* Live comparison: the original video and the stabilized video are played simultaneously to assess stabilization effect
* Frame by frame image inspection
* Non-destructive time editing: crop the video (and revert to the original video if need be)
* Optimized for iOS7, 64-bit devices (2x speed gain over 32-bit devices), and 120-FPS videos…
Pricing and Availability:
Emulsio 2 is a free universal application available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photo & Video category. It is available in 11 languages (English, French, Dutch, Spanish, Italian, Norwegian, Czech, Russian, Japanese, Simplified and Traditional Chinese).
Emulsio is compatible with the following devices running iOS 7:
* iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5C and iPhone 5S
* iPod touch 5th Generation
* iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad Air and iPad mini
There’s an in-app purchase to remove the watermark and the 30-second limitation when exporting the stabilized video. The Pro Pack’s regular price is $2.99; introductory pricing of $1.99 until March 6. Customers who purchased version 1 get the Pro Pack for free.
Creaceed is a Belgian company based in Mons with a passionate team experienced in app development and image processing. Creaceed provides intuitive and easy to use creative applications to Mac users: Hydra, for HDR image creation from regular photos; Morph Age, for morphing and warping images and movies; Elasty, for adding special effects to QuickTime movies with motion-tracking features; and Prizmo, for scanning documents with a digital camera. Creaceed also provides Vocalia, a speech recognition app for iPhone in 6 languages, and a speech recognition SDK to iPhone developers. Copyright 2008-2014 Creaceed. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries. GoPro is a trademark of GoPro, Inc.