Sanford, Florida – Appropos Solutions LLC has announced that the company’s first mobile app has launched exclusively for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. Cycle Aid 1.0, a lifestyle app designed with men in mind, helps to track the menstrual cycles of their significant other, with versatile functionality never before offered in this niche market of mobile apps.
A warning tap on the shoulder; proper timing for an event or vacation; some friendly advice at just the right time…What do all of these have in common? Cycle Aid!
“Cycle Aid is so much more than just knowing when it’s ok to be intimate”, says Jeff Savigny, founder of Appropos Solutions. “The app was built with the purpose of empowering the user with knowledge that can be applied toward a greater understanding of her physical and emotional challenges, helping to actually strengthen the relationship during a time that can often be tense.”
* Color-coded calendar with menstruation days, fertility window including likely ovulation, and PMS days
* Individualized settings that allow for personalization and more accurate feedback
* Display of next 12 calculated periods for event and vacation planning
* Countdown reminders of upcoming period sent to the device at a time of choice, even when the app is not running
* Extensive help for all cycle stages and a database of tips and romantic ideas
* 3/4Gen iPhone, iPad, or 3/4Gen iPod touch
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 9.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Cycle Aid 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Lifestyle category.
Appropos Solutions LLC, based near Orlando, Florida, was formed by Jeff Savigny early in 2012 with the sole purpose of creating innovative, engaging, and FUN mobile apps. All Material and Software (C) 2012 Appropos Solutions LLC / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPod, the iPod logo, are registered trademarks of Apple Computer in the U.S. and/or other countries.