Toronto, Canada – Available today, Dataca Corp. is pleased to announce the new release of their latest iPhone app, Darkam 1.1, a video and still camera featuring a dark-screen mode, high-speed frame rates and time-lapse photography. Darkam is a beautifully designed still and video camera with a set of powerful and unique features, Darkam is a must-have for anyone who loves to take pictures or shoot video.
* Full Featured Camera – Take videos or pictures with your front or back camera while tapping the screen to lock and unlock focal length manually
* High-Speed Photography – Capable of high-speed photography, take pictures as fast as you can move your finger
* Dark Mode – Darkam has a Dark Mode that darkens the main screen when taking pictures and video. In this mode it lets you take pictures by tapping anywhere on the screen
* Photo Interval Timer – Take pictures automatically at a select time intervals in Dark Mode. This amazing feature lets you take hands-free pictures anytime, anywhere without user intervention
* Playback Viewer & File Management – You can playback your videos with a slide down viewer and assign and edit file names to your videos
* Video Sharing – Share your video in any wifi zone with an in-app file server or save it to your photo album for further sharing options
English, Arabic, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
* iPhone (3GS/4/4S/5), iPod touch (4th/5th gen), iPad 2 (Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi + 3G), iPad (3rd/4th gen), iPad Wi-Fi + 4G, iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th gen), iPad mini and iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular
* Requires iOS 5.1 or later
* 4.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Darkam 1.1 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photo & Video category.
Dataca Corp. (Toronto, Canada) is a software media design and development firm specialized in mobile applications. Dataca’s first iPhone app, Attractor came out within months of the launch of the App Store in November of 2008. Since then hundreds of thousands of Dataca designed apps have been downloaded from the App Store worldwide. Copyright (C) 2013 Dataca Corp. All Rights Reserved. Apple,