Derby, United Kingdom – Touch.Play.Repeat introduces Dash & Bash 1.0 for iOS. Test your reactions in this Free fast-action racer that is a fresh take on the side-scrolling genre! Race as Dash against the clock or against your rival, Bash!
Dash & Bash is a Free to Try game. Play through the first chapter for Free and then Unlock the rest of the game’s exciting chapters with a single $0.99 USD In-App Purchase.
Dash the duck has arrived and is ready to race in the Spring Banks Racing Championship. Have you got the skills to be the champion and win the gold trophies? The current champion Bash has filled the race tracks with a range of dangerous obstacles designed to ruin your race! With simple, intuitive controls, just tap to make Dash swim, fly, dive and shoot through a range of obstacles that can slow him down. Avoid obstacles and eat juicy fruit to speed up until Dash reaches top speed and transforms into Super Dash! Follow the rivalry between Dash and Bash in the comic strips between chapters. As you race through many exciting locations, Dash will meet both friend and foe that will help or hinder him as he tries to become the new champion!
Race to win stars, trophies and gold to spend on a wide range of outfits for Dash that will upgrade his abilities. Achieving 3 stars on a track unlocks VS BASH mode. In this advanced mode, Dash can race through an entire track at top speed against Bash in a high-stakes drag race. Beat Bash in a head-to-head race to win a golden egg. Collect golden eggs to win gold trophies and unlock special edition upgrade outfits for Dash.
Dash & Bash was featured in “Todays Best Apps” (5/5/13) on AppAdvice online.
* Addictive, fun and exciting racing action for all abilities
* Race through 5 chapters (25 race tracks) and meet friends and foe that will impact on your race time
* Simple, quick to learn controls that improve your reactions and skill as you play
* Bold and dynamic art style that brings both the characters and environment to life
* Unlockable race mode “VS BASH” for advanced players to master the tracks and become the new champion
* Wide range of outfits to buy for Dash, using gold earned, that upgrades his abilities as well as his appearance
* Universal game with retina graphics for supported iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices
* Series of comic strips to unlock that reveal the story of the championship
* Easy mode for younger players
* The next installment, Chapter 6. A Dash Through Time, coming soon
* iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5, iPod touch (4th/5th generation), and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.1 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 43.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Dash & Bash 1.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. Players may unlock the rest of the game’s exciting chapters with a single $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) in-app purchase. The player is also given a free zombie upgrade outfit for Dash when purchasing this single in-app purchase. We would greatly appreciate it if you could review Dash & Bash. For a fully unlocked review copy to review the game please contact us via email and we will send you a promo code for a free review copy of the game, with all content unlocked and in-app purchases removed. For technical support or to ask us a question about the game please contact us.
Touch.Play.Repeat is a one-man game dev studio founded in 2012 by Matt Marriott in Derby, United Kingdom. Our aim is to make fun, exciting and original games on iOS devices for all ages and skill levels. Our debut game Dash & Bash is an addictive, characterful game with high production values that symbolises the spirit of the company. Before founding the studio, Matt worked in the games industry for several years at Eurocom Developments, across multiple AAA titles, franchises and platforms including the critical successes Goldeneye:Wii for Nintendo Wii, 2010 and DeadSpace:Extraction for Nintendo Wii, 2009. All Material and Software (C) 2012-2013 Touch.Play.Repeat Limited. All Rights Reserved. All other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective owners.