Queensland, Australia – Independent developer, Damien Owens is pleased to announce Data Dude 1.0, his new mobile application available for iPhone, iPad and Android devices. Data Dude aims to save you from huge excess data bills. When it comes to your phone bill, the number one culprit for causing you extra monthly charges isn’t text messaging or hours upon hours of chatting. It is your data allowance. Now, thanks to the new Data Dude app, excess data charges are going to become a thing of the past.
Data Dude allows users to easily track their data usage each month to see exactly how much data they have used, and how much they have left. The end result is that users always know exactly how much data they have remaining at any minute of any day, avoiding those costly charges and huge internet bills. Data Dude goes above and beyond the basic data tracking apps currently available to smartphone users. Unique features to the application include:
* Instantly view how much data you’ve used, how much data you have left for your current billing cycle
* View detailed daily insights into your data usage and view exactly how muchdata you use each day
* View how much data you use from your data plan compared to how much data you download over wi fi connections
* ‘Over the Limit’ feature which allows you to know exactly how much any additional data will cost you once you go over your limit * Data Dude is the only app on the market that can do this
* Create custom alerts to ensure you know when you are approaching your data limit
* View historical data of month to month data usage
Developer of Data Dude, Damien Owens said, “Data Dude is intended to be a high end utility app that takes data monitoring to a whole new level. Our app provides statistics on data usage that simply isn’t available anywhere else, and we believe this makes Data Dude an invaluable money saving tool for both individuals and businesses alike!”
Data Dude is ideal for parents who want to ensure their children don’t end up with a huge monthly bill on their phone or iPad/Android tablet, whilst businesses can use it to monitor the cell phone internet bills of their employees, potentially saving them thousands of dollars a year!
So why is this a top application? Well, Data Dude allows you find out exactly how much data you’ve used, when you used the most data, lets you know when you are nearing your monthly limit and if you do decide to go over, it will track exactly how much it is costing you – brilliant!
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 11.9 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Data Dude 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Utilities category. Data Dude is also available for Android on Google Play.
Located in Queensland, Australia, Owens Management is an independent development studio founded by Damien Owens. Copyright (C) 2013 Damien Owens (Owens Management). All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.