Athens, Greece – Apofasi is here to help! Hadokoa is pleased to announce the releases of Apofasi 1.0, its new decision-aid tool for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apofasi is a practical tool to guide you in formulating the decision based on a set of criteria and alternatives which you choose.
Apofasi provides a space for you to write down your decision, the criteria and the alternative choices which you have. It provides a rich graphical interface to do this, both in landscape and portrait modes. Additionally, it provides a mechanism to weight the various alternatives so you can play and witness the effect of changing the importance or ranking of an alternative to its criteria and how that affects the overall outcome.
The following are some of the features provided and with more to come:
* Instructions are provided within application
* Graphical interface to draw your decision model
* Templates are provided to get you started and to be customized to your particular decision. Such as where to go on holiday, business project decision,which job to choose, what mobile payment plan to choose from, which college to go to,which vehicle to purchase or you can start with a blank or simple model and enrich it
* Graphical output with parameters modification and reset
* Color Customization of model
* Add background images to personalize model from device’s album
* Great for presentation and discussion sessions
* Portrait and Landscape compatible
* Add notes to model
* Share model and graphical results
Features in upcoming versions
* Extra languages
* Cloud Support
* Online Templates
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 3.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Apofasi 1.0 is $4.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.
Hadokoa is an outfit of modern-day digital craftsmen with a keen eye on creating the finest products of today and tomorrow. Breaking down the boundaries between design &amp; development to bring forward a thrilling new experience for the video game enthusiast, savvy app user and the general consumer with an appreciation for quality. Copyright (C) 2012 Hadokoa. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.