Denver, Colorado – St. Clair Software today is pleased to announce the immediate availability of Default Folder X 4.5.4. This release corrects several issues in its award-winning utility for enhancing Open and Save dialogs. Honored with Macworld Magazine’s Editors’ Choice Award for Best System Enhancement Utility, Default Folder X makes Open and Save dialogs “work the way they should.”
Default Folder X’s custom keyboard shortcuts put your favorite and recent folders at your fingertips. Pop-up menus let you navigate your folders and open Finder windows. Previews, Spotlight comments and tags are there when you need them. Open, save, and get back to work: Default Folder X is workflow for the rest of us.
What’s New in Default Folder X 4.5.4:
* Fixed a case where Default Folder X would not correctly remember the last folder used.
* Improved the way Default Folder X renames menu items when there are two folders with the same name in a menu.
* Fixed a compatibility issue with FileMaker Pro 11 and 12.
* Default Folder X Agent will now quit correctly when you log out or restart.
St. Clair Software recommends that anyone using Default Folder X install this free update.
* Mac OS X 10.5 through 10.8.2
Pricing and Availability:
Default Folder X 4.5.4 is a free update for existing version 4 users. It is $14.95 (USD) for users who bought licenses before June 1, 2007, and costs $34.95 for new users. Please see the St. Clair Software web site for screencasts, screenshots, a full change log, and additional feature information.
St. Clair Software, based in Denver, CO, is a privately held company that has been specializing in utilities and custom software solutions for the Macintosh since 1988. St. Clair Software can be contacted at: St. Clair Software, 10056 W. Unser Drive #302, Littleton, CO 80127, USA.