Denver, Colorado – St. Clair Software is very happy to announce the immediate availability of Default Folder X 4.6. This release brings Mavericks-savvy updates to its award-winning utility for enhancing Open and Save dialogs. Honored with Macworld Magazine’s Editors’ Choice Award for Best System Enhancement Utility, Default Folder X makes Open and Save dialogs “work the way they should.”
Default Folder X’s custom keyboard shortcuts put your favorite and recent folders at your fingertips. Pop-up menus let you navigate your folders and open Finder windows. Previews, Spotlight comments and tags are there when you need them. Open, save, and get back to work: Default Folder X is workflow for the rest of us.
Default Folder X 4.6 includes these improvements:
* Mavericks tags are now supported in addition to OpenMeta tags
* Addressed a bug in Mavericks that caused Default Folder X to use too much memory
* Corrected an issue with Default Folder X’s toolbar appearing when it shouldn’t
* Fixed a problem that could cause a Trash confirmation dialog to appear off-screen
* Default Folder X’s contextual menus now work as they should
* Fixed compatibility problems in Mavericks with Office 2011, iCloud, Mail, and QuickTime Player, as well as a number of other issues
St. Clair Software recommends that anyone using Default Folder X install this free update.
* Mac OS X 10.6.8 through Mavericks
Pricing and Availability:
Default Folder X 4.6 is a free update for existing version 4 users. It is $14.95 (USD) for users who have licenses for version 3 or older, and costs $34.95 for new users. Please see the St. Clair Software web site for screencasts, screenshots, a full change log, and additional feature information.
Productive Macs Bundle for only $29.99:
Default Folder X is included in the Productive Macs bundle alongside 6 other great productivity applications, but the bundle is about to end. Act now to get Default Folder X, NoteBook, Keyboard Maestro, FX Photo Studio Pro, Trickster, Numeric Notes and Vitamin-R at an 85% discount.
Based in Denver, Colorado, St. Clair Software is a privately held company that has been specializing in utilities and custom software solutions for the Macintosh since 1988. St. Clair Software can be contacted at: St. Clair Software, 271 S. Emerson Street, Denver, CO, USA. Copyright (C) 1988-2013 St. Clair Software. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.