Moscow, Russian Federation – Deep IT today is proud to announce the release of Diagrammix 2.6.0, an update to their popular diagramming tool for Mac OS X. Diagrammix was developed specifically for building attractive diagrams with minimal effort. Diagrammix 2.6.0 introduces an additional component, “Vector Drawing Tools” that allows you to create your own shapes and lines and use them along with predefined shapes.
If you are an office worker, developer, manager, supervisor, student or home user you can draw almost anything in extremely simple and intuitive way. You’ll be able to focus on what really matters. Diagrammix connects, autosizes elements while text is being entering. It also aligns elements and connectors.
Diagrammix offers a lot of art elements and different connectors that eliminate the need to waste time in preparing attractive elements in vector drawing editors. Just drag and drop elements from palette, connect them and enter the text. You can drag or paste any image from any other application and drop it in the Diagrammix to make linked annotations.
But last update adds more:
Diagrammix 2.6 has the ability to extend standard shape library with your own shapes. There are several power tools such as Path Tool, Freehand Tool, Rectangle and Oval Tool, Line Tool and Text Tool. Each path or shape has style components for strokes, fills and adornments. Different strokes include Stroke, Arrowed Stroke, Rough Stroke, Zig-Zag Stroke, Path Decorator. Different fills include Color FIll, Zig-Zag Fill, Hatch Fill, Pattern Fill.
You can enrich your styles with images and text. You can freely combine style components to get unique results. After creation of a shape you can easily add it to the shape palette and your shapes will available across your documents.Use Diagrammix as a fast business tool for illustration purposes. Work can be saved in a number of formats including JPEG, PNG, TIFF, PDF or copied to text processors via a clipboard.
Detail list of features:
* Native Mac app
* Well thought out usability
* Specially designed styles of elements and connectors
* Flow chart elements
* New! Vector drawing tools inside Diagrammix! Draw your own shapes – See details
* Built-in sets of network shapes, people shapes and other shapes
* Built-in support for UML class diagrams, sequence diagrams are coming soon
* Template with Customizable style
* Scalable arrows
* Ready-to-connect elements and connectors
* Quick connector feature (‘c’ shortcut) and Connector tool on the toolbar
* Straight, polyline, smooth Bezier and orthogonal connectors
* Thin and thick connectors
* Automatic and manual hotspot placement for attaching connectors
* Element size corresponds with inner text
* Several layout rules for text on a connector
* Moving text on the connector by dragging markers
* Automatic hierarchic layout with minimum of intersections
* Annotating images (photos, screenshots, etc.) mode
* Guides and smart guides
* Double-click mode to edit text or editing mode in the popup editor (‘t’ shortcut)
* Copy/paste style of the selection
* Predefined set of colors or ability to create your own color scheme
* Simultaneously changing style for selected elements and connectors in Inspector
* Retina, iCloud, Sandboxing, Versions and Fullscreen are supported
* Built-in clipart: network, office, people, Apple devices. You can also create your own image library
* Export to PDF, PNG, JPG, TIFF.
* It’s possible to import OmniGraffle stencils from Graffletopia to extend images library
* OS X 10.5 or later
* 20.2 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Diagrammix 2.6.0 is $19.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide through the Mac App Store in the Graphics & Design category. There is a trial version on the web site. Try it today!
Deep IT is an independent software company focusing on high quality applications for the World Wide Web, Apple’s Mac OS X and iOS. We provide the Deep analysis and the best IT solutions. We change the reality. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2013 Deep IT. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Macintosh and Mac OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.