Chengdu, China – Today, Digiarty Software, an already well-known digital product developer, officially releases Space Settlers 1.0, the first online Sci-Fi game for iOS, iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. This free multi-player game mainly features mecha combat, real-time strategy, fortress attack, legion war and more. According to the reviews of some players, it is splendid in color, dynamic in style, intelligent in design and easy to play.
The story is rooted in the contributions of Doctor Hawking, who is said to have proven that God Particle discovered in 2012 could be dated back to 13 billion years ago since when Time Gate formed by formed by Dark Matters has been open for human beings. He also predicted that “Dark Energy Crystal” was the most powerful energy source in the universe. Space Settlers therefore offers Terra as the place for the first settlers to open up the technological remains left by the ancient people.
Features and Highlights:
* 25+ mecha chariot types, 100+ accessories
* Compact store line, and extraordinary visual impact
* Diversified elements, including tech study, base construction, building upgrade, mecha refitting, interactive chat, group fight, planet exploration, honor gaining and so on
* It allows for multiple players to fight in the intense battlefield, and everybody can create and join in legion
* Small in size (63.1 MB) and easy to play even for online game newbie, with the help of user-based UI
* Online multi-task upgrade guaranteed
* iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5, iPod touch (3rd/4th/5th generation), and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 63.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Space Settlers 1.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Established in 2006, Digiarty Software, Inc. is a professional developer and publisher of games and multimedia software for Windows, Mac OS, iOS, Sony PSP, PS3, Xbox, Droid platforms and devices. Aimed at being the best digital media company, Digiarty is devoted to continuous development and providing their customers advanced products and best services. Copyright (C) 2006-2012 Digiarty Software, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod, iPad and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.