Concord, Massachusetts – AllFocus, a software firm in the U.S., has just released iTrackFast Calendar on the App Store for functionality lovers who want to do more faster with the following capabilities:
* Save time by acting on the daily agenda via the Fast View – prioritize the events of the day, respond to meetings and invites via voice, text, or preset email for RSVP, and attach multimedia notes, links, voice memos, maps, and smiley tags.
* Break thru the clutter via search with keywords or 60 instant filters in 5 tabs and make changes from the results page.
* Have peace of mind to import and export events of multiple calendars, to and from Google Calendar, Apple iCal, and Microsoft Outlook, with total privacy and data integrity.
* Find the free timeslots to add new events and organize them into 9 calendars in a snap via Quick Add.
* Manage the schedules with repeating events and multitasking lists, all with reminders via local push notifications.
* See the full event in the multimedia Viewer with RSVP list before sharing it via email, and access the Event Pad for easy editing.
* Navigate among the Day, Week, Month, List, and Fast Views in simple gestures without getting lost.
* Have fun adding the best photo to the Calendar Ring, renaming nine calendars, picking a busyness scale, and more.
* One universal app for iPhone 3GS , iPad, and iPad Touch 3 running iOS 4.3 with retina display support.
The iTrackFast Calendar is for the users who want the calendar sync, fast views, priority updates, RSVP lookups, and easy sharing with no need for data entry and search. The Plus Upgrade is offered thru the in-app purchase at $1.99 for the power users to do it all with the additional access to Quick Add, Search, Event Pad, and more powerful Fast View.
* iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 7.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
iTrackFast Calendar 1.0.1 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.
AllFocus is a software firm based near Boston with specialty in making the mobile applications for doing more faster on the iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices. Upon the robust calendar platform, the company publishes the iTrackFast Calendar to help the users to focus on the daily agenda and respond with agility. It also supports the chattrack platform for productivity and networking apps, and the isayusay platform for private online networking. Copyright (C) 2012 AllFocus. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.