Sacramento, California – Independent developer, Raj Bains today is thrilled to announce that the popular iOS productivity app Doozy has received a major update to version 3. Doozy, a play on the words “Do” and “See,” is a task manager and data tracker which transforms tasks and events into interactive icons – literally showing users what they need to do.
Beneath the unique concept and beautiful interface, Doozy’s advanced feature set can go head-to-head with even the most expensive task managers on the market. Along with standard features like priority-sorted lists and notes, Doozy can track numbers, record completion, graph data, display basic RSS/XML feeds, fetch the weather and quite a bit more. Best of all, Doozy looks and works how users want it to, with unmatched customizability and flexibility.
Version 3 is a complete rebuild of the app. The interface has been redesigned from scratch to be less cluttered, more intuitive and beautiful to look at. In addition, Doozy 3 adds Templates, which allow users to create advanced events quickly and easily. A calorie tracker or weekly to-do or appointment is just a few taps away. Limited-Time Sale: Users can get Doozy at 33% off until March 20th.
* “… features we’ve never seen anywhere else.” “The data tracking on its own is worth the three dollars asking price. ” – CultOfMac
* “You want to be more productive, just so you can interact with Doozy.” – PCMag/AppScout
* ” With Doozy’s ubiquitous use of color and flexibility, you need never forget an important event, birthday or anniversary again. ” – AppAdvice
* Featured on the App Store, TiPb, AppSafari, AppFresh Daily and more
* Flexible system – can be tailored to your needs
* Loaded with visual cues
* Lists (priority-sorted) and Notes
* Tracking of numbers, completion, progress, bodybuilding sets/reps/weight
* Graphs and statistics for tracked data
* Templates to quickly create advanced events
* Up to 2 reminders ranging from the time of the event to a week beforehand
* Change the color and appearance of just about everything
* Highly-flexible event types and frequencies. Daily, multiple days of the week, monthly, yearly – even ordinal events like “every year on the second Tuesday of November”
* Multiple calendars with color themes
* Weather conditions/forecasts for as many locations as you’d like
* RSS/XML feed tracking
* Sync, backup and restore via Dropbox
* Much, much more
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* Universal Application
* 13.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
For a limited time, Doozy 3.0.1 is on sale for only $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Productivity category.
Based in California, Raj Bains is an independent developer with a strong focus on unique and innovative software and interface design for iOS and Mac OS. All Material and Software (C) 2009-2013 Raj Bains All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.