Mumbai, India – Continuing with the Dress Up for Girls app series, Internet Design Zone, an iOS developer company, today is pleased to announce its newest iPhone/iPad dressup app: Dress Up Contest For Girls 1.0. In this dressup game, Girls have to play 26 levels and create 26 different looks to win the contest with their sense of fashion and style. The app is free to download and try out.
Dress Up Contest For Girls is fully loaded with 26 themes including cowgirl, club, luau, beach, office, college, emo, princess, red carpet, punk, warrior, winter, gym, bride and many more. This is the ultimate Dressup challenge for girls who like dressup games. To play the next level, one has to clear the previous level. There are 26 different looks to create to win the contest. This terrific dressup game will ensure hours of fun for little girls. There are lots of accessories and clothes to play with including: hairstyles, tops, dresses, purses, jewelry, shoes, bags, sunglasses, etc.
To clear a level, one has to score a minimum number of points by selecting the most appropriate clothes and accessories for the model on screen. A girl could play with her friends and see who can finish the dressup contest faster!
* This game is best for young girls
* There are 26 levels to play. 5 are free. Remaining can be unlocked via a single in-app purchase
* 100s of different combinations are possible even if played as a normal dressup game
* The finished photos can be saved in the photo album
* Make the saved photo as your wallpaper or a display picture for your girl friends in your iPhone contacts
* iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, 3/4G iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 115 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Dress Up Contest For Girls 1.0 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Founded in 2004 in Mumbai, India, Internet Design Zone has been developing websites and mobile applications. It has developed more than 70 iPhone/iPod touch and iPad apps. The company is currently developing educational apps for kids on the iOS platform. Copyright (C) 2004-2012 Internet Design Zone. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.