Los Angeles, California – Starting August 17th, for three days, Elfishki are celebrating Back to School season with The Biggest Sale Event Ever. ALL Elfishki iPad storybooks are now just $0.99 (that’s 75% off).
Elfishki storybooks are one-of-a-kind interactive iPad applications that will help your elementary school child develop his or her comprehension and reading skills for the Back-to-School season. The storybooks are specifically designed to inspire the love of reading while supporting your kids’ conscious reading skills according to the Common Core State Standards for English Language Arts.
Every one of these multilingual (in English and Russian) iPad storybooks features:
* Original, captivating fairy tale story about magical creatures and animals, loved by children everywhere
* Stunning interactive art and classic animation
* Professional voice over of the story, so your child can listen along
* A set of comprehension questions on every page of the storybook, which will keep your child focused on the reading material
* As a reward for your little reader, a Bonus Game is included (Decorate the cake, Help Jeanso Pack His Backpack, and Sea I Spy)
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 220 MB to 235 MB
Pricing and Availability:
For the duration of this sale, all Elfishki storybooks priced at $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Books and Education categories.
Fairy Tales Myths and Legends of Elfishki
Elfishki and The Performance in The Fountain 1.0
Elfishki and The Unwelcome Guest 1.3
Elfishki and The Giant Cake 1.6
Elfishki Back to School Sale Banner
Elka Palka Production LLC is an multinational Independent iOS applications developer, based in Los Angeles, CA, USA. The company produces educational multilingual (English and Russian) iPhone and iPad applications and interactive story books. The company strives to find the best educators, illustrators, animators, programmers, and sound engineers to create visually stunning children’s books, which are designed to develop conscious reading skills in children ages 4 to 9. People who work for Elka Palka Production LLC live all over the world from Ukraine and Germany to New Zealand and Indonesia. Copyright (C) 2011 Elka Palka Production LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.