Charlotte, North Carolina – einstein’s legacy v2.0, LLC, a developer of mediagenic applications for the Mac, today is proud to announce the release of LightTable 1.0.2. LightTable is a virtual canvas application that allows users to move, resize, stretch, stack and align images just like they would on a physical light table.
LightTable helps users discover new perspectives for photographic storytelling and makes it easier to identify the visual dynamics created when images are aligned in a two-dimensional space. LightTable is a tool for photographers, graphic designers and other creative services professionals who want to make context-based comparisons of their image assets. LightTable 1.0.2 includes the following key features:
* Dynamic Canvas Sizing – allows users to change the canvas size to fit any content they are working with.
* Flexible Layout – lets users move, resize, stretch, stack and align one of more images anywhere on the canvas.
* Multiple Resolution Support – provides control over the pixel density used to display the canvas and helps users achieve a better fit for their images on the visible canvas.
* Simple Sharing – enables users to drag’n’drop items from image cataloguing applications, like iPhoto and Aperture, onto LightTable and begin using them immediately.
* Exportable Canvas – allows users to print the entire canvas, regardless of size, and/or export the canvas as a single image to be shared with other team members.
* LightTable requires Mac OS X 10.7 or higher
* 64-bit processor
* 3 MB disk space
Pricing and Availability
LightTable 1.0.2 is available for $39.99 (USD) from the Mac App Store (in the Photography category) and the einstein’s legacy Store.
At einstein’s legacy, our mission is to create innovative software tools that address the needs of mediagenic creative professionals. einstein’s legacy v2.0, LLC was founded in 2011 and is located in Charlotte, NC. Copyright (C) 2011-2013 einstein’s legacy. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Macintosh, iPhone, iPod, iPad and Mac OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.