Sydney, Australia – Cybernate is thrilled to announce the release of Escape the Zoo 1.0, their first ever iOS game. Escape the Zoo is a colorful casual platformer with heavy emphasis on puzzle-solving. Help these cute critters escape the zoo! The animals are tired of being locked up, and one day they hatch a devious plan. With your skill, and perhaps a little luck you can give these animals the help they need to escape.
Strategically place cannons, trampolines and more to help the animals through tricky puzzles and reach the exit. Play through 4 different areas and more than 50 puzzles – these cute animals will keep you entertained for hours! So what are you waiting for? The animals need your help, it’s time to Escape The Zoo!
* Cute graphics, with a beautiful atmosphere
* A large variety of fun levels that will test your mental skills
* Intuitive touch controls that make the game a breeze to play
* Price tag of free
* “Awesome and cute. Really addictive game. Can’t put it down right now!” – Markji85
* “Awesome puzzles and the kids love it!” – JB Flint
* “Fun puzzles! Great game, simple but addicting. And it has a lot of levels to play through.” – HighUpStudio
Escape From Zoo can be played on iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (4th and 5th generation) and iPad, as long as the device runs on iOS 4.0 or above.
* iPhone 3GS, 4, 4S, 5, iPod touch and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 22.3 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Escape the Zoo 1.0 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Cybernate Pty. Ltd. is a startup app developer and publisher team whose main goal is to create and publish apps that they, themselves, will be using. Cybernate believes that creating things that you are truly passionate about translates into a better experience for the user. Copyright (C) 2013 Cybernate Pty. Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.