Mumbai, India – Internet Design Zone, an iOS developer company, today is happy to announce the release of Makeup For Girls 2, its brand new makeup game for iPhone and iPad. After the runaway success of Makeup For Girls, this app is a sequel. It combines dressup and makeup with 10 different themes to create hot new looks. The makeup game is free to download and try out and young girls will enjoy it.
What all can a girl do in this makeup game? She can:
* Apply blush in different shades (and intensity)
* Apply lipstick in different shades (and intensity) including glitter
* Do eye makeup with eye shadow and eye lashes
* Change the model’s eye color with colored lenses
* Change her hairstyles, dress/uniform, tops, bottoms, jackets, shoes, headgear, glasses, handbags, etc.
* Change her accessories including bracelets, earrings, pendants, neck pieces, etc.
* Change things in her hands according to her occupation
There are 10 occupation themes to choose from: Secretary, Stewardess (both free), Detective, Farm Girl, Fortune Teller, Police Girl, Biker Chick, Nurse, Waitress and Construction Girl. Girls can create loads of new looks by mixing and matching! They can apply face, eye and lip makeup. Or change hairstyles, clothes, accessories, jewelry, bags, shoes, etc. Young girls will adore this makeup game and love playing it on their iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
* A variety of looks for every occupation in the 10 themes
* Zoom in to see images in fine detail
* One can save the look as a photo in the photos album or make it as a wallpaper or use it as a display picture in contacts
* 2 themes are free. Remaining 8 are available in a single in-app purchase
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 120 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Makeup For Girls 2 (v1.0) is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Founded in 2004 in Mumbai, India, Internet Design Zone has been developing websites and mobile applications. It has developed more than 80 iPhone/iPod touch and iPad apps. The company is currently developing apps for kids on the iOS platform. Copyright (C) 2004-2013 Internet Design Zone. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.