Mississauga (ON) Canada – Announcing that Bartsoft Inc., a Canadian based company, today is thrilled to announce a brand new iPhone application called Expert Invoice that makes invoicing on the iPhone simple and gorgeous. Designed for iOS 7 from the ground up, Expert Invoice offers an intuitive, modern and easy-to-use interface that feels right at home on Apple’s latest iOS release. Offering features like invoice and estimate creation with PDF generation, time tracking for projects with adjustable timers, CSV export and Dropbox backup, Expert Invoice is the perfect app for any small-business owners or freelancers.
Expert Invoice allows users to setup multiple identities, which allows for invoice management of more than one business. Combined with user-defined clients, products and settings, generating a PDF invoice for a client is extremely fast and simple to do. Expert Invoice holds on to very valuable information and requires a way to keep it safe. Dropbox backups allow users create a virtually unlimited number of backups that can be restored with a single tap or even transferred between devices. Keeping track of time spent on a project is also easy with Expert Invoice. With gorgeous timers, users can choose to increment the timer manually or start it to run in the background. Running timers will even survive backups and restores.
* Create and email amazing PDF invoices right from your iPhone
* Automatic numbering system will help you ensure order and sanity
* Create estimates and generate equally beautiful PDFs for them as well
* Issue invoice from multiple identities (if you are running more than one business), Expert Invoice lets you manage an unlimited number of identities
* 6 different sorting options will save you time finding invoices and estimates
* Many options will help you customize PDF file name prefixes, custom phone number formats, and more
* Exporting all invoice, estimates, clients, identities and items to CSV is just one tap away
* Batch CSV export of everything at once is available with just one tap
* Create timers to track your work that survive backups, restores, and just about anything you throw at them
* Adjust timers at any time (even when its running)
* Use paused timers to add hours, minutes or seconds manually if you prefer
* Backup your entire Expert Invoice database of invoices, clients, items, and timers with a single tap using Dropbox
* Create a virtually unlimited number of backups and restore from any one with just one tap
* iPhone and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 7.0 and later
* 2.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Expert Invoice 1.0 is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Finance category for an introductory price of $1.99 (50% off).
BartSoft is a web and mobile application development company based in Mississauga, Canada. We provide mobile application development (iOS, Android, Windows, Blackberry) website design and programming, animation, and game development for clients from all over the world (Canada, United States, Australia, Great Britain, Germany, Netherlands, and others). Copyright (C) 2013 BartSoft Inc. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.