Alexandria, Virginia – Tag Along K, LLC released Family Chat (Version 1.0.1) for iPhone. Family Chat is a fun tool to get the conversations started. With hundreds of interesting and thought-provoking questions, families can have meaningful conversations anywhere, from the dinner table to car rides to waiting rooms.
Family Chat is equipped with 200 engaging questions that are appropriate for kids of all ages. Let younger children practice their reading skills by turning the tables and presenting the questions to the parents. Easily select your favorite questions or view them all at just a glance.
Family Chat Features
* Hundreds of thought-provoking, family-friendly questions
* Get the conversation started anywhere, anytime
* Help kids practice their reading skills by letting them ask the questions
* View all questions in a list and search by keyword
* Easily select your favorites by tapping the heart icon
* Spend quality time together talking
* Designed for iOS 7
* iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* This app is optimized for iPhone 5
* 1.6 MB
Pricing and Availability
Family Chat 1.0.01 is available on the App Store for just $1.99 (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Lifestyle category.
Tag Along K, LLC is a family-run company started in 2013 by Kyle and Susan Albert. The goal at Tag Along K is to make high quality apps that entertain, solve a problem, or educate; sometimes all three at once. The inspiration for the apps is personal and stems from Kyle and Susan’s own family and friends. Copyright (C) 2013 Tag Along K, LLC. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, and Mac are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.