Fast Car Zone offers automotive app that joins social media communities
Reading, United Kingdom – Automotive website, Fast Car Zone has launched the first automotive mobile social network app. Fast Car Zone owned by Mark Holloway, is a web based community for car news and spotting. Spread across all social networks, Fast Car Zone has launched its first app, capable of bridging the gap between the different communities making it the one place to go for all automotive information and entertainment.
The Fast Car Zone application has many features from predominantly supercar news, to a photo gallery of the recent car spots from Mark and from the rest of the Fast Car Zone community. Some of the spots from 2011 have been very rare, including a Aston Martin DB7 Zagato, UKs first Koenigsegg Agera, a one-off Pagani Zonda PS and thousands more spots.
With the functionality of following other users and messaging them directly, the Fast Car Zone app is unique as it is the first automotive themed application that offers this kind of interaction. With complete integration with Facebook, Twitter, Flickr & YouTube it makes it even easier for users to extend the community outside of the app itself.
Fast Car Zone are currently looking for more partners to include in the app to offer even more exclusive content whilst adding another community to the app. Current partners include car website GT Spirit and photo sharing site Razzi. Each of these sites have their own community based on their own dedicates websites, but they extends in to the Fast Car Zone application with user friendly integration.
Reviews from app users:
“I love how I no longer need to go to Flickr to comment on Fast Car Zone’s photos and then go to Facebook to comment on the latest news. With everything being in one place with one login I no longer have to spend my time switching between the sites and can spend more time looking at the content. It is also nice to keep up to date with what other bloggers are up to at the same time.” – Andrew Davidson (daveoflogic)
“The photos in this app are very special. It’s not often you see a Pagani Zonda R, McLaren MP4-12C spy shots and a Gumpert Apollo in one place. Such great cars!” – Daisy Harris
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
* 10.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Fast Car Zone 3.6.1 is Free (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Entertainment category. There is also an Android version available.
Fast Car Zone is a provider of the latest media and entertainment related to the automotive industry. As avid car enthusiasts, the company travels to numerous car events throughout the year including trade shows, car meets and motor sport events to provide users the most up to date information. Copyright (C) 2012 Fast Car Zone. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Follow Us On
Examined Prudent new payday loan companies Plans
- Professional-grade portrait touch ups with Visage Lab for iOS
- Explore virtually unlimited music possibilites with Music Tubee for iOS
- Looking for college books? Check out CollegeBooks for iPhone
- Bored? Kill some time with Smashing Egg Tido for iOS
- Check out this cool Unity-powered 3D role playing game called Axe and Fate
- Take control of your Windows computer with your Android device with Windows Controller
- Challenge your brain with fun and addictive mini-games in TouchMii for iPhone
- Keep your documents on the iPhone safe with Scan and Protect!
- The Max in Poker Enjoyment is available with 888poker Mobile HD
- Tickle your brain with this awesome puzzle game for iPhone
- Check out this extraordinarily difficult, yet extremely addicting puzzel game for Android
- Create and edit your spreadsheets in style with Permanent for iPad
- Wake up & stay in touch with the world with Clock Weather News for iPhone!
- Discrete and private messaging with iDelete for iPhone
- Share your photo memories in style with Picerty for iPhone
Tagsandroid android app android game android review app application appoday app review appshrink blackberry CCleaner command featured free game review giveaway giveaways images infographic ipad ipad app ipad game ipad review iphone iphone app iphone game iphone review ipod lifetopix mac app mac review news organizer os x panorama press release promo code promo codes review submit app submit press release terminal tips touch tweaks