Tampa, Florida – Grasp Learning, an online school for FileMaker Training, is hosting a contest to celebrate the launch of their FileMaker Forum. Five winners will receive a 3-month subscription, or 90 days worth of FileMaker training with the online FileMaker School. The contest ends August 31st, and winners will be announced on Tuesday, September 3, 2013.
You can enter the FileMaker Forum contest by completing the following steps before 12:01 AM on September 1, 2013:
1. Create a free account on the FileMaker Forum. (Don’t forget to confirm your email).
2. Once you’re signed in to the FileMaker forum, ask a question about FileMaker. We (or someone else) will answer it shortly.
3. If you see an unanswered question, take some time to help someone out by answering it.
4. Spread the word by telling your friends on Twitter. Be sure to tag @graspfilemaker and use #filemakerforum in your tweet.
5. Spread the word by liking our page on Facebook, and then sharing our message with your friends.
You can enter the FileMaker Forum contest multiple times. For example, if you complete all of the steps above you will be entered into the contest five times. The contest entry limit is five, so please don’t spam your fans and followers by sending the message out too frequently.
Five winners will be announced on Tuesday, September 3, and will receive 90 days worth of FileMaker Training. For more information about the FileMaker Forum, or the Grasp Learning online school for FileMaker Training, please visit the website or contact Shanna Kurpe.
Located in Tampa, Florida, Grasp is a marketing and software firm that helps companies think differently, grasp the possibilities and do the critical things necessary to effectively grow their people and their business. The company plans, teaches and implements proven marketing strategies, business technologies and custom software applications for enterprise-level organizations across the United States and parts of Europe. Grasp is also the company behind Grasp Learning, a guided online school for FileMaker Training, featuring a free and ad-free FileMaker Forum. Copyright (C) 2013 Grasp. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo and Mac OS X platforms are trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.