Cherkassy, Ukraine – FireBlink today is proud to announce the release and immediate availability of “Let’s Draw!” version 1.1.1 for iPhone, iPod touch. Let’s Draw! is a social drawing and guessing game. The player can not only draw and guess words but travel around the world, accept challenges. The game allows the player to find friends on Facebook, VKontakte, by email, or play with a random person.
“Let’s Draw!” is a new drawing game. The main character of the game is a little Raccoon who is traveling around the world, but he needs some candies to travel. So the player can help him to earn them by drawing words and guessing the drawings of the other players. When a little Raccoon opens new countries the player gets presents: country specific postcards, avatars, animated canvases and new challenges that the player can accept to earn more candies.
* Draw and guess words in one of the 5 available languages (English, Russian, German, Spanish or French)
* 26 different countries, each with its own unique postcard and avatar
* Various challenges
* Animated canvases
New in 1.1.1:
* Added game and friend lists filtering
* Added ability to send messages after guessing a word
* Bug fixes and stability improvements
* English, Russian, German, Spanish or French
* Compatible with iPhone and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* Compatible with iPhone 5 screen resolution
Pricing and Availability:
Let’s Draw! 1.1.1 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Based in Ukraine, FireBlink is an independent game and software development studio. We produce high quality games and applications for the iOS and Mac OS platforms. Copyright (C) 2013 FireBlink. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iOS, iPhone and iPod are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and / or other countries.