Portland, Oregon – Independent App developer, flowcrow today is pleased to announce the release of Phubber Lock, an app that helps you stop using your iPhone. Phubber Lock takes advantage of the iOS notification system to send you the unlock passcode to your iPhone’s Lock Screen.
“I value self-discipline, but creating systems that make it next to impossible to misbehave is more reliable than self-control.” – Tim Ferriss
* Stop Tweeting
* Stop Texting
* Stop browsing Facebook
* … at least until Phubber Lock’s timer goes off
How it works:
Phubber Lock provides a random passcode to use with the iPhone’s Passcode Lock security feature. After a set time Phubber Lock displays the passcode on your Lock Screen. Enter this code in the “Enter Passcode” screen of the iPhone to gain access.
* Password Generator (switch between numbers or alphanumeric)
* Notifications on Lock Screen
* Easy to use timer with ability to add additional time after starting
* Type in your own password (or have someone else do it)
* Use it to keep yourself out of anything that requires a password
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.1 or later
* 5.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Phubber Lock 1.01 is $.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Lifestyle category.
Located in Portland, Oregon, Flowcrow is an independent developer of apps for the iOS and Android platforms. All Material and Software (C) Copyright 2013 Flowcrow. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.