Beijing, China – Oriole2 Co., Ltd. introduces Flowing 1.0. Photos are flowing across your screen in magic layouts. Your photos from photo library, Facebook, Instagram and Flickr can flow continuously in your screen.
* Seamlessly flow photos from Facebook, Instagram, Flickr and your library
* Photos are flowing in a steady stream
* Easily change the flowing layouts
* Pause and continue flow
* 3 Flowing velocity: snail, turtle and rabbit
* 4 different flowing directions available
* Tap, pinch and zoom to efficiently browse photo
* Snap the moment
* Share on Facebook, Instagram, Flickr, Twitter and more
* Portrait and Landscape orientation support
There are 3 layouts:
* Hexagon layout (Free)
* Constellation layout (IAP)
* Card layout (IAP)
Nature but creative card combinations. Card layout is combined with two sizes of rectangle. Four small-size rectangles are combined into a big rectangle and they are placed regularly. Parts of them are empty for special design and the beautiful card layout is shown in your face.
Discover your photos just like explore the constellation. In the constellation layout, pictures are placed into the different 12 constellations. Different constellation has different color and stars quantity. The stars have three different sizes. Explore the magic constellations and enjoy your pictures.
The perfect shape ever created by nature ignite your imagination. The bees live in the hexagon shape nest, tortoises have hexagon shape in their back and if you observe carefully, you may see there are hexagon shapes in the neck of Giraffes. It is the gift from nature and a gift for you.
English and Chinese
* iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5, iPod touch (3rd/4th/5th generation), and iPad
* Requires iOS 6.0 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* This app is optimized for iPhone 5
* 34.7 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Flowing 1.0 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Photo & Video category.
Oriole2 Co., Ltd., founded in Beijing, China in 2012, is a start-up team focus on extreme simplicity, elegance and high-quality iPhone app developing. Copyright (C) 2013 Oriole2 Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.