Cupertino, California – Today, Flying Pig is proud to announce the release of the second update of Edouard, its business management system for small and medium businesses running on Mac, taking it to version 1.2.
Edouard 1.2 new features include:
* Retina graphics
* A new server with a mobile interface offering the bridge for the up-coming mobile application to access Edouard on iOS devices
* New accounting features such as: past fiscal year browsing, records auto-fix, detections of errors in record creations, a brand new user interface in the books showing related information to selected record, etc.
* New export schemes: Cost prices and Product batches
* New template picker for printing processes
* New Statistics reports
* Improved user interface in templates
* Improved performances
* Lots of bug fixes
For a full view of the new features, please read the full release notes.
Edouard 1.2 is available now for existing customers who purchased it outside the Mac App Store as an automatic and free update. Edouard 1.2 has been submitted to Apple reviewing staff and will be available soon exclusively on the Mac App Store for $799. Due to legal entity changes in the Mac App Store administration and technical reasons directly related to Apple policies on the Mac App Store for such situations, the free update, existing customers are entitled to, won’t work. Existing Mac App Store customers should enter in contact with Flying Pig to benefit of a free update. Prior to purchase, Edouard remains available as a time and feature unlimited demo.
Flying Pig Corporation was founded in 2010, to continue the work of Flying Pig Sarl in the North American market. Flying Pig Sarl was founded in France in 2007, with the objective of creating exceptionally efficient and innovative computer software. Both companies belong to the VARA SAS, Thiercelin family holding, including the historical family-owned and operated business, founded in 1809. Copyright (C) 2010-2012 Flying Pig Corporation. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo and Mac OS X are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.