Dallas, Texas – Purple Falcon has released My Favorite Food, its new food and drink app for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices. Designed for food connoisseurs, the app allows users to keep track of their dining events- rating each dish, taking photos, noting the location of consumption and making comments. Users may attach as many photos as they wish to an event. The mobile app also enables the user to share all this information with friends via a single button click.
Want to keep track of all of those wonderful, obscure dishes? Want to easily share your photos and experiences with your fellow connoisseurs? Then My Favorite Food is for you!
Keep track of the following:
* Latitude / longitude
* Date and time
My Favorite Food contains these features:
* Email all of the information regarding a dining event to a friend (including photos) with the click of a button
* Filter your dining history by dish, restaurant or date
* Attach as many photos as you wish to an event
* Enter dishes and restaurants only once. After they are entered, simply choose from the list
* Export all of your data to a CSV file
* Rate each dish/restaurant combination with a 5-star system
* View a map of the location of your dining event with the click of a button
After being ignored by the software development community for far too long, foodies finally have an app to call their own!
* English, French, Italian, Spanish, Russian, Japanese, Korean, Chinese – Simplified, Chinese – Traditional, German, Danish, Dutch, Swedish, Greek, Polish, Ukrainian, Hebrew and Portuguese.
* iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
* Requires iOS 7.0 or later
* Optimized for iPhone 5
* 3.4 MB Hard Drive space
Pricing and Availability:
My Favorite Food 1.0 is only $4.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Food & Drink category.
Located in Dallas, TX/USA, Purple Falcon Software was founded in 2003 by Jeffrey Dale Starr. After starting out as an enterprise web application and database company, in recent years the company has shifted its focus to mobile applications, particularly targeting iPhone and iPad. Purple Falcon’s main areas of app development pertain to Humor, Educational Apps for Children, Games, and Mobile Journals. All Material and Software (C) 2003-2013 Purple Falcon Software / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.