San Francisco, California – 128bit Technologies today is thrilled to announce a new holiday collection of 25 free fonts is available on the Mac App Store under the name: Free Fonts – Christmas Collection. When all you want for Christmas is some new free fonts, unwrap some beautifully inspired text styles that will make any holiday project a smash!
This commercial use font collection currently includes 25 original fonts from some of the best font designers in the business. Each royalty free font is in OpenType font format, and can be used for any personal AND business project. International character support is NOT standard for every font but is available for many of them.
These fonts are different from other font collections you may have purchased or downloaded recently (Premium Fonts, Free Fonts, 1000 OpenType Fonts, Halloween Fonts) and are an excellent addition to any font collector’s library for use in graphic design, web design, party signs and invitations, banners, promotional material, advertisements, application development and more:
* 25 free fonts, with more to come
* All royalty free fonts in OpenType font format
* Commercial use license
* Cross-platform compatible
* Install and use in all applications that support fonts
* Script, cursive, Old English, handwritten, picture, and other holiday styles
* Perfect for invitations, party signs, banners, websites, advertisements, brochures, holiday cards, classrooms, and more
* Bonus: Includes a custom font preview app to see how the fonts look when applied to text, before you save and install them
* OS X 10.6 or later
* 1.6 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Free Fonts – Christmas Collection 1.0 is Free and available worldwide through the Mac App Store in the Graphics & Design category. Download now and you will continue to receive new Christmas fonts each season!
MacAppware is a division of 128bit Technologies and a dedicated Mac software developer currently offering graphic design and disk utility applications, Mac bundles and unique commercial use fonts. Copyright (C) 2013 / 128bit Technologies. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, Mac OS X, and Macintosh are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.