Rome, Italy – Independent developer Carlotta Tatti today is pleased announce the release and immediate availability of Fudiz! The social food map 1.2.2, an update to his food discovery app developed exclusively for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices. Fudiz! The social food map offers a brand new way for iPhone users to share and discover food.
Fudiz!’ main concept is the food experience sharing, or more simply, showing others the food you encounter daily. As with all social networks, the first time Fudiz! is opened a registration form is shown. Authentication through Facebook and Twitter is possible as well the creation of a Fudiz! account.
There are four main tabs in the app:
* “Explore” shows foods shared by users around the world. Foods are represented by an orange pin on the map. Tapping on it will show more details. It’s also possible to share it using Twitter. When more foods are visible in a certain zone, pins will show the number of grouped foods.
* “Share” allows the user to share a food. A photo of the food and a title are the only required elements. Everytime a food is shared, points are added to user profile.
“My foods” Here all foods shared by the currentuser are visible. Simply swipe left and right to browse them.
* “Profile” Shows current user stats, including score and grade.
What’s New in Version 1.2.2
* Foody is now “Fudiz: the social food map”
* New app icon
* Redesigned user interface
* Keep track of the foods you shared using the “My foods” section
* Share you favorites foods on Twitter
* Minor changes and fixes
* iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, 4G iPod touch
* iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, 3G iPad and iPad Wi-Fi + 4G
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 7.4 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Fudiz! The social food map 1.2.2 is Free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Food & Drink category. The app is localized in English and Italian. Please visit Fudiz! online for more information including screenshots and updates.
Based in Rome, Italy, indie developer Carlotta Tatti develops apps for iOS. Carlotta developed app Il Cucinario: Italian Recipes, which is an Italian recipes collection. Copyright (C) 2012 Carlotta Tatti. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.