Seoul, Korea – New Breed Studio today is thrilled to announce the release of ‘123 Trains’, a young children’s educational app for the iPad. Unlike many existing apps where you just watch the train run at the push of a button, ‘123 Trains’ offers more interactive and playful experience for young children. Depending on the theme, you can count up to 10 either manually in any order or by using special triggers that count for you. With the same toy trains used for play, children can also learn basic numbers and counting. It also comes with three fun themes and other special features to keep the kids engaged.
* Truly interactive experience: drag and drop trains on various locations, touch them to count or make sounds
* Count up to 10 either manually or by using auto count triggers
* 3 fun themes: grassy plain, space, undersea
* Special Magic Hand feature help you get back in the game when you are stuck or bored
* English, Korean and Japanese
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 5.0 or later
* 16.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
123 Trains 1.0 is available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Education and Entertainment categories for $1.99 (USD). It will be offered Free for the first few days following the release.
New Breed Studio is a small team of designer and developers trying to bring fresh new ideas to the world of children’s educational apps for smartphones and tablets. The team lead is a father of three lovely children and veteran of mobile software development who hopes to create apps that is safe to play and fun for learning for children of all ages. All Material and Software (C) 2012 New Breed Studio / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, the iPad logo, are registered trademarks of Apple in the U.S. and/or other countries.