Mumbai, India – Internet Design Zone, an iOS app developer company, today is pleased to release their latest coloring book iPhone/iPad app: Coloring For Kids 2, a sequel to the very popular Coloring for kids app. This fun coloring book app will keep kids busy coloring new pages with their fingers. This app is ideal for parents who want their kids to indulge in a creative activity.
The app is ideal for kids in the age group 4-12 years. This is the age when children get interested in drawing and painting. Parents would like their child to get involved in some artistic activity instead of playing silly games. There’s no need of any art material or any chance of paint spilling on the floor. This is a ready to use coloring book for their kids.
Why kids will love this app?
* Funny and cute images to be filled with color – Outlines and reference images are provided
* 9 categories and 100 images to choose from
* Colors can be changed with a finger touch – Unlimited color choices
* One could save the completed pictures and use them as wallpapers
Why parents will love this app?
* Kids will be engaged for hours in an enjoyable creative activity
* Kids will develop an interest in drawing and painting
* Parents could spot a creative streak in their children – Who knows if the child is a born artist?
* Free to download and try out
* Four brush sizes and three brush choices available
* Zoom in to color in proper detail
There are 9 categories to choose from: Fantasy, Transport, Animals, Nature, Kids Stuff, Food, Sea Life, Birds and People. The first 2 sections are free to try out. The other 7 are available via an in-app purchase. This app promises a funfilled time for kids.
Founded in 2004 in Mumbai, India, Internet Design Zone has been developing websites and mobile applications. It has developed more than 80 iPhone/iPod touch and iPad apps. The company is currently developing educational apps for kids on the iOS platform. Copyright (C) 2004-2013 Internet Design Zone. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.