Eugene, Oregon – Zonkey Interactive, a new children’s app developer, is excited to announce the release of our debut app Fun Science Lab! Made for children ages 5 to 12, Fun Science Lab is an educational app that is meant to give kids a fun way to learn some basic principles of science, through a set of 9 unique “experiments” (mini-games). Each experiment has a unique theme, such as electricity, water, heat, etc., and three difficulty levels. Fun Science Lab encourages kids to interact with the different elements in each experiment, giving them a valuable learning experience that keeps them engaged and ignites their curiosity.
As part of our launch promotion, Fun Science Lab will be ON SALE for $1.99 until 5/27 (regularly $4.99)
List Of Features:
* 9 unique experiments, each with an individual theme
* Themes: Weight, Liquids, Gas, Heat, Pendulum, Colors, Electricity, Sound, Magnets
* Each experiment has 3 difficulty levels, with instructions to help guide you through each one
* To complete each level, you must accomplish a task or answer a question correctly.
* Every completed level is rewarded with a medal and recorded in the Collection Book. Try to collect all the medals!
* The objects and tools in the experiments can be broken if used incorrectly. This will give children a sense of caution and safety that must be practiced in a real lab
* When an object is broken, three pieces of a puzzle will appear in the Book of Destruction. Figure out which objects can be broken and collect all the pieces to the puzzles!
This app is CHILD-FRIENDLY: No advertisements, in-app purchases, or private data collection.
Our updates in the future will include new experiments and levels.
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 67.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Fun Science Lab 1.0 is $1.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Education category.
Zonkey Interactive is a new mobile app developer that creates children’s applications for iOS and Android. These devices are increasing in popularity as both an educational tool and entertainment toy for young children. We hope to make a positive influence on this trend by creating quality apps that are both entertaining and provide a valuable learning experience. We started in early 2012, and we’re excited to develop and launch many apps in the future. Copyright (C) 2012 Zonkey Interactive. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.