Sao Paulo, Brazil – m.gaia studio, Imagine Cup winner and Independent Games Festival nominee, today introduces Zombie Slayer 1.0 for iOS (iPhone and iPad).
After a zombie apocalypse, mankind is escaping from zombies flying with Jetpacks! It seemed the perfect escape until a smart zombie created a handmade jetpack from mint and soda and, sadly, now the zombies can fly and are chasing humans again!
But fear not – this is not the end at all! The player, the mankind savior, needs to slay all zombies and defend the humans in this frenetic jetpack escape. Having a lot of fun, test your reflexes using simple controls to slay zombies, avoid tricky traps, use dynamics, deploy cannons, intercept missiles, and much more!
* Challenge your Facebook friends and find out who’s the real human savior
* More than 25 challenging Game Center achievements
* More than 50 Missions
* Use the mighty Sword to cut as many Zombies as you can
* Two game modes: Normal and Hard
* Unleash the power of the mysterious Pandora’s Boxes which hold amazing power-ups
* Collect coins and acquire as many of the different available power-ups as you can
* A handful of enemies including dangerous guided missiles
* Play for as long as your ability allows you to, using simple touch mechanics
Are you ready to slay flying zombies?
* iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5, iPod touch (3rd/4th/5th generation), and iPad
* Requires iOS 5.1 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 25.8 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Zombie Slayer 1.0 is only $0.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category.
Founded in 2008, m.gaia studio has won many international awards, including Independent Games Festival Student Showcase. We are a venture capital-backed company from Sao Paulo, Brazil, focused on delivering innovative and engaging experiences to our players. Copyright (C) 2013 m.gaia studio. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.