Champaign, Illinois – In Geography Drive USA(TM), knowledge is literally the fuel that drives you forward on a coast-to-coast quest to learn about all fifty U.S. states. Answer questions to unlock the airports and fuel stations essential to win the game. Or take a chance on a bonus delivery and earn the cash to upgrade your ride in the game that’s part strategy and all-out fun.
While it’s the game play that makes Geography Drive USA(TM) so addictive, it’s the educational component that makes it a must have for teachers, including a visitor center packed with the facts kids need to know for every U.S. state. There’s even a built-in newspaper with headlines that change to reflect the top accomplishments of three different players, motivating players to excel.
Have Fun Learning:
* The shapes, capitals, nicknames, postal abbreviations, flags, key symbols and more for all 50 U.S. states
* National rivers, mountains, parks and time zones, important trails and railroads, and major U.S. cities and attractions
* Important landmarks, movements and key historical events
* Customizable cars and garage signs
* The ability to track and score three different players/teams
* A game-based newspaper with headlines that change to recognize player achievements
* A visitor center with 50 state brochures and a large collection of regional and national maps
* A traveling state fair and bonus games that add to game variety
* Fun, travel-themed music score
* 750 state and national geography questions
* Compatible with iPad
* Requires iOS 4.0 or later
* 78.5 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Geography Drive USA 1.01 is $4.99 USD (or equivalent amount in other currencies) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Education category.
Spinlight Studio is an award-winning education app developer, headquartered in Champaign, Illinois. Founded in 2000, Spinlight entered app development in 2011 with a string of Top-100 Education titles for the iPad and iPhone including AlphaTots, TallyTots, Pixel and Parker, Swapsies, and Operation Math. Spinlight apps have earned numerous distinctions from major reviewers, including Parents’ Choice, Babble, AppTudes and Teachers With Apps, who named Spinlight Studio one of the 10 Outstanding App Developers of 2011. Copyright (C) 2000-2012 Spinlight Studio. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.