Staten Island, New York – Independent developer Patrick Gallagher today is proud to announce the initial release of Get Out Fast: The House 1.0 for iOS devices. With the smell of chloroform still in your nostrils, a haze lifts from your head as you awaken. Rising slowly from the dusty floor, you find yourself in an old house next to what could only be a bomb. Looking at the digital readout on the device, you see a countdown in progress. You have to Get Out Fast!
Get Out Fast: The House is an Old School Styled Text Adventure with a Touch GUI used for interaction. You are trapped in a house with the countdown of a bomb as your motivation to move quickly. You play Get Out Fast by figuring out common sense puzzles to escape before running out of turns.
* A Universal app that takes advantage of the iPad’s larger screen size
* Features slide-out panels for touch control of movement, object interaction and action updates
* Three difficulty settings and high scores are recorded
* Font type / size are configurable
* Includes a separate tutorial map that introduces you to the ‘villain’ of the highest difficulty
* iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.3 or later
Pricing and Availability:
Get Out Fast: The House 1.0 is only $0.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Games category. Promo codes are available for qualified reviewers. Please specify the website or blog you represent when making your request.
Patrick Gallagher worked for over 20 years in the Securities Industry doing applications development and has been a gamer for his entire life. Copyright (C) 2012 Patrick Gallagher. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.