Warwick, United Kingdom – Full Fat announces that Agent Dash has just hit the Amazon Appstore and has received a new update, version 2.1, to its acclaimed endless runner for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad, adding free microfilms as pick-ups, more level variety, a different level start every play and more.
Players looking for speed, gadgets, adrenaline, and fun, it’s time to don the tuxedo and join the most exciting ride on mobile: Full Fat’s acclaimed endless runner has just landed on the Amazon Appstore!
Your mission, if you choose to accept it, is to destroy as many villainous bases as you can! Sprint through gorgeous environments, using spy skills to evade every hazard the evil megalomaniacs can throw at you.
Hone your skills and sharpen your reactions to make the perfect run and become Top Agent!
Agent Dash Gets An Update On iOS!
Alongside the launch on Amazon, Full Fat announces a new update to the game on iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.
Adding free microfilms as pick-ups, more level variety, this action-packed update also features a different level start every play! Nothing but more fun, including more obstacles and a double gems forever option!
* Intuitive controls: swipe to dodge, jump and slide your way past hazards
* Gadgets galore: parachutes, jetpacks, magnets, slow-mo and more
* Gorgeous graphics, explosive gameplay and unrivalled audio
* Facebook Integration: compete with friends and save progress across all your devices
* Get rewarded for using facebook leaderboard and for playing daily
* iPhone 3GS/4/4S/5, iPod touch (3rd/4th/5th generation), and iPad
* Requires iOS 4.1 or later
* Universal app optimized for display on all iOS devices
* 2.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Agent Dash 2.1 is free and available worldwide through the App Store in the Games category. It is also available on the Amazon Appstore.
Full Fat is an independent company dedicated in making world-class innovative games that surprise, entertain and delight players. Since 1996, Full Fat has developed over 71 games across all formats, including 11 self-published mobile games in the last 2 years, all brand-new intellectual properties, achieving worldwide features and fantastic chart successes. Copyright (C) 1996-2013 Full Fat. All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Other trademarks and registered trademarks may be the property of their respective owners.