Marseille, France – GoltApps is proud to announce the release of Light Budget: Personal Financial Analyzer 1.0 for iOS. Light Budget provides a total and a breakdown of expenditure in these categories as a proportion of the total spend. It can show whether a household is living within its means or not, allowing for the planning of future reductions in expenditure. Personal Financial Analyzer a simple and easy to use Personal Budgeting Application to assist you with tracking expenses, payment types, items types and more!
Our app allows users to quickly and easily track all business expenses, with different expense types, payment types and item types. Use built in reporting services to analyze payment methods, expense types or item types and track your spending over time.
* Intuitive and easy-to-use UI
* Support for multiple currencies and automatic exchange rate conversion (requires internet connection)
* Adding a new transaction is fast and easy – Create a new transaction in seconds
* Loaded up with most commonly used Income and Expense Categories.
* Browse expense or income entries by year, month, week by category/date with the ability to drill-down
* Trend chart for Expense, Budget and Income for months, weeks, years
* Pie/Bar charts for expense break-down.
* Well designed interface with convenient infographic option
* Scan QR code
* Create reports on PDF format and provision to send out emails as an attachment
* iPhone and iPod touch
* Requires iPhone OS 7.0
* 1.1 MB
Pricing and Availability:
Light Budget: Personal Financial Analyzer 1.0 is now only $4.99 (USD) and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Finance category. Promo codes are available for qualified reviewers. Please specify the website or blog you represent when making your request.
Located in France, GoltApps was founded by Garry Golt in 2013. The company leverages a global team that creates applications specializing in education, games and eBooks for iOS platform. All Material and Software (C) 2014 GoltApps Ltd / All Rights Reserved. Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPod and iPad are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries.